Let it Go or Hold On?

over 9 years ago

Recently my boyfriend has been avoiding me and won’t tell me why he is upset with me. It’s been three weeks and I am not sure if I should wait it out or move on.

My b-day: 4/22 His b-day: 8/15

over 9 years ago
truepsychicthirdeye's photo

Master Vision (truepsychicthirdeye)

10 posts

Join me i will tell you each and accurate thing with true way,i have Vision reading. Join me..!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Twanna,

I would tell you wait one more week. This is a test on your patience. If you are trying to figure out what is going on there is something about confusion. Or a block that he isnt able to see though. But he will with time. But if you are seeking more advice.

Contact me! I will no longer be commenting on this post. I hope this helps you in the in put as I have given.

Blessings

over 9 years ago

Why reward his bad behavior? Doesn’t that teach him that he can treat you this way without repercussions? What I would suggest is that you ask yourself if you want to be in a relationship with someone that can’t take emotional responsibility and talk something through.

If he behaves this way now and you don’t stand up for yourself, nothing will ever change. You are teaching him that he can treat you this way anytime he wants and that you will just sit there an wait until he is ready to come back.

over 9 years ago

mizjessica,

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate your perspective.

tlp

over 9 years ago

Jamey,

Thank you for your feedback as well. I totally get your point because that is exactly how I am feeling about it. However, I don’t want to add fuel to the fire…I want to find a happy medium for both of us where we can resolve the issue.

I appreciate your advise and candor.

YT

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

he is confused I see another woman whispering in his ear, call me for live psychic chat one time offer of $10 for a 20 min reading, good luck

over 9 years ago

Sable,

I was given similar information to yours from another psychic about 2 weeks ago…wasn’t sure how valid the information was and was apprehensive about seeking a second opinion/reading.

YT

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

contact me for a love reading will go into full detail

over 9 years ago
truepsychicthirdeye's photo

Master Vision (truepsychicthirdeye)

10 posts

Dear Twanna Perkins , Just join me i will give you the actual date and time frame when he will contact you in future. Thanks..!

over 9 years ago

Often when we are asking a question, we want the answer to the question weve asked—but we forget how often life is not like that and sometimes life answers us with a nother question.

“Is this the path you should be on? Is he the one for you?”

I know you are currently wondering what happened to make him upset since he is not being clear with you- i feel like its a mix of things going on though- that its not just you- but to him this is an opportunity to leave the situation with you feeling guilty and him feeling right in the matter.

i will happily look into this deeper for you so we can get it all straightened out- and then i pull celestial blessing cards which tells us what to do in order to clear the blocks from our situation.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Twanna,

When I read your posting as a counsellor and reader I wonder if you both even view this relationship as the same thing.

You refer to him as your boyfriend – sorry to be your boyfriend unless in a coma in hosptial – contact should be a few times a week and not leave you wondering.

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not? In all honesty I doubt you view things the same way.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Spiritual Jade,

I have to agree that there maybe something else going on and it is not 100% me. He does not admit fault well so I can also agree with your statement about him wanting me to feel guilty.

Thank you for your feedback.

YT

over 9 years ago

EsterLibra,

Thank you for your perspective as well. I also have to agree with you on your assessment of both of us NOT being on the same page and I do believe that I want more than he is willing to give so you are spot on with your assessment/prediction.

I don’t want to force a situation so I might have to walk away and let the cards fall where they may.

Thank you for responding!

YT

over 9 years ago

Im also picking up here that you already know the answer in your heart and you are waiting for confirmation, —that it is only a matter of time. but you need peace in the meantime.. I appreciate your feedback as well.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

I can help answer these questions for you if you would like a true answer just start a live chat with me.

over 9 years ago
psychicstacyadams's photo

Readings By Stacy (psychicstacyadams)

6 posts

came a cross your post, please call i got a strong feeling