is he spying on me?

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Is my ex secretly spying on me some how? To check up on me?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

i do see him creeping on you online hun.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

100%

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I guess what has me kinda confused is he doesn’t have face book..so how is he doing it? Alias? I could see my online dating profile maybe.. that’s where we met..I just turned that off a day ago though…or is there a way hrs doing it that I’m unaware of..idk.lol. how often..just once in a great while or often….why..?

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a tarot card reading to look into this

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I just asked one..and they didn’t see he was checking in…so once again..I don’t know what to believed….puzzled…

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Don’t believe every thing you read on here Tarna. Stick to one psychic that way you won’t end up confused. Bitwine don’t screen their Advisors/Psychics when they join Bitwine so a lot of them on here are not qualified to give readings. It helps to check the Advisors profile before you trust what they tell you. No Psychic is 100% accurate and can get it wrong from time to time. If they claim to be 100% or 99% accurate on their profile stay away from them because they are false it is exaggeration. I hope I have helped in some way.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tarna,

Your puzzled because you been too many psychics asking them the same thing. As msdelight has said i would take her on it. Your going to be confused. I got a question why your so worried regarding to him. Because hes just a male figure. That may have eyes not on you. Is like your images thing be there but they are not 100% there. So stop stressing and move on. Your so much better than this!!

If you really wanted a reading take someone into session.

Blessings

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Yes I do stay away from ones who claim to be that accurate.. and I look closely to their reviews, how often the get bad ones to good..how they react to the negative, and just see if the negative is justified or just over reaction or mis understandings….and to see if they have had predictions come to pass.

I do try to tell myself..I’m fooling myself to think he’s ever coming back..he never will, he doesn’t care or if he did not enough. But something is telling me not to give up quite yet..not yet. I’m still healing and its getting much better. I’m trying to let him go..through meditation …and to just let him be free to come back if he wants….. I just get my little fall backs

over 9 years ago
american didn't upload a photo

John (american)

7 posts

ur doing well dear keep it up never give up where there is still hope God bless

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Thank you..I do get discourage easily.. I think that’s another reason for having a hard time just believing…I try but its really hard at times.

over 9 years ago

The reason you are feeling like this is happening to you is because you can feel his energy-

when someone thinks about you a lot, you end up thinking about them, because in turn you can feel their focus on you-

i think he is going from a seperate account because theres the word secrets im hearing..

but im also feeling fear. – its important to relax and know you are protected—

if you want to talk hon, i am here to help you—and i agree its important to find a select set of psychics you trust and ask them only..

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

do u still speak with him?

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

For about 5 months there was no contact..I was leaving it up to him to contact me since he ended it..and was so nasty to me once he got really involved with his new gf. I wasn’t contacting him then either..he would contact me. So not like I was bothering him. ......anyways…he contacted me after 5 months a couple weeks ago after a couple tornados went through my town. He must have seen it on the news..he asked ” twister git ya?” I told him about it and he said he was just curious about the twister…( he would’ve gotten all the info off the news) we chatted for a few more hours. I thanked him for contacting me on the storm in case I don’t hear from him.. he said I’d hear from him again.so..idk if he ment it or was messing with me. I’ve been told he wasn’t.. idk. Now I’m just curious if he spots on me some how..just a feeling I have but not sure if its just wish full thinking or he really is somehow.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

did u know about the gf beforehand or u discovered after he spoke to u? did u find anyone that can really help u from this site and have preds come to pass? i found 1 psychic i dont know yet if i dint see pred come to pass. i use also another website

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I knew when they started dating its was this time last year. He was still treating me OK..but still had a jerkiness about him. He also said he usually acts the a.hole in the end of a relationship to push the girl away and make her hate him..but he said he’s doing things different w me cus he actually likes me. That was until he met the new gf and got really involved ..he got really nasty w me. But I refused to call him names and hate him cus I knew what he was doing and I think that could be why he got nastier.cus I wasn’t falling for his game. I still told him things he did are not OK..so its not like I just let him do it to me. I’ve had a couple readers who predicted him contacting me .

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

and now whats gonna happen from now on will u get back together or no what readers tell u

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

98% say we will. He just needs to do his thing right now. I was really about ready to give up on everything..losing faith in all this. Ive been on here since September and was getting predictions that come and go and nothing. Now that one finally has ..my faith has been renewed and I’m hoping things stay on track to us actually get back together in time.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

and a timeframe on this? im about to lose faith as well not because predictions so far didnt happened just take more than expected and tehre are twists for the major pred

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

One said early next year ( not one of my trusted readers though.not saying they wrong..just not one I’ve been to often.. My readers say sep- October around that.but I won’t doubt it’ll be later..just seems stuff w me happens later than predicted…which is to be expected.they not perfect.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you have to let go and move on now! if your not willing to do the work needed to clear him then move on, he is under this new gf spell. Seriously!