does he like me or at least a little?

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

I know this guy has someone and that he likes this person. But someone told me he likes me but said he knows it isn’t the time for him to come around yet and that he won’t show his true feelings unless i act like I’m not into him. I don’t know to believe it or not sense hes angry and stuff. His dob is May 28 1996 and mines is September 17 1995.

over 9 years ago

Would love to help (:

over 9 years ago

Contact me now if you want the honest answer to you question. I look forward to talking with you.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to meet you in chat to look into this

over 9 years ago

49 posts

over 9 years ago

I really hope you can find the time to come talk to me because im feeling so mahy things around this matter.

You are going through a lot at this time and you need someone you can trust- i know that there is interes tthere but its deeper than that and spirit has some guidance regsrding this you dont want to miss out on. Dont be discouraged, and there is good news!

I offer a variety of deals and i try my best to help – im not here for the money. :)

over 9 years ago

49 posts

Thanks Jade. :)

over 9 years ago

49 posts

Wait.. What do you mean there is interest there?

over 9 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Allow me to help, guide, and give you clarity. $2.99/min

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

as in right now he is a imature boy and doesnt know what he wants.. but lucky for u i can relate to alot of teenage lover quarrels! some come chat with me im avb now. i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)