Why won't these men leave me alone?

over 9 years ago

I am not ready to love again. I don’t know how many times I’ve told these men this and they still don’t get it; they get mad at me because I won’t give them a chance. My heart is closed off; what part do they not get or understand? I can’t keep afford to keep getting hurt. Now, that I have one child and another one on the way I can’t afford for them to get hurt. I have given up on love; I’m done, but that doesn’t matter to these men because I’m there’s and I never and never committed myself to anyone at all. The last man who really and I mean really hurt me is dead. I’m trying to get through that abuse that lasted 5 years and get on with myself.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You just have to be strict and keep to your boundaries. Which means disconnect with them. Don’t have any contact with them at all. If you are communicating with them, than you are allowing them to believe you are still interested.

You have to mean what you say and follow with action. If they are pestering you to much tell them you will get a personal protection order.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I no it seems so hard right now there is good in your future come and see me for a detailed reading on whats goin on and how to handle this situation I leave no question unanswed and speak nothing but the truth things are ganna get better for you ino you feel that there not right now and just what to be left alone

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

Because they feel they can take advantage out of you and your the nice kind that aways put everyone first and you always wanna please everyone so they know they can do what they want sweetie you need to be strong and just keep yourself happy not others you know what i mean yes keep people happy but a little less then what you’ve been doing you no

over 9 years ago

I just wanna be left alone..telling one guy to leave me alone. I’m working on myself. For a change, I’m finally putting me first. There are something’s I’m working on and I’m not ready to put anyone in me or my children’s life. They won’t stop; I hate to get rude. I just want friends nothing more because I feel no connection with any of these people.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to do a tarot card reading for you a overall reading contact me

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is the thing, no one can stop them from being around you but you. You have to be strong enough to keep setting boundaries, and stand up for you. If you can’t stand up for you, who is going to stand up for you.

You will be faced with many bullies in life. This is something we all have to do.

over 9 years ago

Men love what they can’t have.