Guidance please

over 9 years ago

My husband and I have been together for 9 years. I had a child before we met, he was 4 when we got together. He has decided in the past year or so that he doesnt like him and his judgement is clouded due to this. It has coming to breaking point. I believe that he should seek help to deal with his issues regarding my son, but he does not. Do you see a light at the end of my tunnel

over 9 years ago

Hello, if you would like to contact me with date of births, I would love to look into this for you. I have over 15 years experience and would love to help you. Many blessings.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kylee,

If I was you. You need to seek a counselor they are better on helping family related issues. This will help you and him. Only if you believe in it.

Further questions has to be messaged. I am no longer coming back to say things in the post. As I leave you with blessings.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kylee,

Jessica gives some good advice about enrolling in a couples therapy sort of thing…it may help you both. Deciding NOT to like a child seems very odd to me…has the boy( who I think would be a teen now) done anything to offend him or challange him for the head of the household? Boys that age often do. I can look at this more in a reading with you to see whats really going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello well i can do you love reading for you contact me for a reading will answer all you questions

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I pick up this man has daddy issues of his own. He him self was raised by a dysfunctional family. He would be this way if it were his very own biological son. You can not change a person and most certainly the ones that are damaged and need help. I suggest you do whats best for your son, you are his protecter.

over 9 years ago

Theres past life issues here. The karma between the two of them was not properly finished in the past, there are a lot of things that can be done to improve this. He wants to love his son but he just is feeling powerless to control him. —that is the real root of his frustrations. I know it hurts you but realize this is not your fault. You were blessed with a very smart son.

I want to help- I am offering two deals currently. 60.00 for unlimited questions or 15 minutes for 10.00 – I feel the best hing for you would be a session without a time limit because I sense you have a lot of questions and theres a lot of ground to cover.

I specialize in karma clearing and inviting better energies into your life. Im here for you hun, if it makes you more comfortable you are welcome to message me first and read my reviews.

lets get this issue resolved.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I am so sorry that you are goingthrough this and other things as well with him come and see me for a reading I will give you a fully detailed reading and some guidance on what to do and possibly make things better don’t give up just yet

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..