cruel joke?

over 9 years ago

I was involved and I fell for a guy about 2 years ago that ended up being married, he came clean about 2 months in when he confessed that he had fallen for me. We cut ties but recently I received a message from him that he had moved and was a hopeless romantic that hoped I would leave ways open for him to contact me throughout the years and that we would meet again later on down the road, and that he wished he could say he was happy but that he was learning to be, he’s still married and I’m so confused about what all this means

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Cut all ties with him. This man will never commit to you and will only break your heart if you continue to be involved with him. He will never leave his wife. Sounds like he is asking you for a relationship behind his wife’s back or some sort of romance. Be careful. Look after your self. Don’t let him take advantage of you or use you. He doesn’t know what he wants which will only confuse you more.

Love and light msdelight

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I must concur with msdelight stay clear of this man he is bas news

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

As a counsellor I totally agree with msdelight above.

He lied to you from day one!!!! Even if he did leave his wife and that an if – he is a cheater and lair.

He will lie and cheat and you also – it is almost 100% guarantee because that he is pattern.

Save yourself from heartbreak – have nothing to do with him at all and do not hope that we will suddendly get wise and change his personality because people do not change overnight. Takes years.

Hope you week improves ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I can definitely look into this for you. No details needed..just names of each individual involved. I will confirm your current situation and feelings with him, and see whether he’s still in your future or not. Predictions are accurate, and come to pass. Feel free to request me, and read my profile + reviews as well. Blessings xox – hope to hear from you soon!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Rebecca,

I agree with Ms Delight too. This guy has lied and manipulated from the very start…he isnt going to change. He is basically wanting you to either be his booty call on the side,or someone to have an affair with then he will break yuor heart. The only person he has fallen for is himself.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

I disagree. I feel this man didn’t expect to fall for you. -but he did.

all that aside however, I do see that he is weak, and will not commit to the right decision.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello there i can do a tarot card reading for you to bring some clarity into this contact me