HAUNTED OR PSYCHIC

over 9 years ago

am I being haunted or am I psychic as I am aware of a presence around me but im unsure of who or what it is and if its good or bad?

over 9 years ago

hello dear,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coac,only the true,

with Harmony,

Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

With over 26 years of experience, I can help you! I am a psychic medium and a paranormal investigator! Call me today!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

well i do feel that there is something around you contact me for a full tarot card reading iam a clairvoyant so will pick up on this with just your info

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
tarotmastervictoria's photo

Psychic Jasmine (tarotmastervictoria)

7 posts

Hi maria, I truly know just how you feel. I would feel like that at times, When i discovered my gift. But at the same time,I did see that there was something around me i had to rebuke away. Something evil. I got rid of it right away.

But for a more clear answer, Come chat with me, We will get to know each other more. I will be able to show you what you might not be seeing.

Jasmine,

over 9 years ago

Honey, you’re picking up on something very important. I feel like you might have some medium ship abilities, and i want to help you filter out these visions and sounds you are getting. The fear you are experiencing, is normal, but not needed.

I offer free minutes initially, so even if its just a little bit of time, it will be very helpful to you . Come see me. :)

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

nothing is there that is harmful….rest is useless.so forget it,do meditation and you will be free.