Weird feeling

over 9 years ago

Im not sure what is going on with me right now but hopefully someone can help me out. It started last week but has progressivly gotten worse with time. I couldnt sleep last night and have no appetite. I have a feeling of something just isnt right, not sure what it is. I feel down and depressed, like all I want to do is cry. Its kinda like a feeling of being lost or maybe loosing something dear to me. I just cant figure it out. Even thru this feeling its like my mind is blank. Is something wrong with me?? My date of birth is October 2, 1980. Please can anyone tell me is something going to happen or has happened that I dont know about yet? Or is my mind just playing tricks on me right now?? All honest advice and answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

over 9 years ago

hello dearest, I have read your message now, if you have time chat me , I have samething of impotant to tell you, im sure I can help you,I promise you to be honest and detailed, blessing marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago

There are things going on with your health at the moment, and there is a deep need for a healing and a clearing.

I’m also getting there are some other things spiritually going on that must be addressed as well.

If you come to speak to me, the first few minutes are free- and i try to establish a connection before i request anything from you.

over 9 years ago

i was right in my predict

over 9 years ago

Marcello what do you mean you was right on your predict?? SpiritualJade is the health issue a bad thing? I wasnt aware that I have that.

over 9 years ago

I feel you have lost int he past and you have covered it up as though you are beyond it or past it, but you are not there seems to be alot of hurt in your past and a alot of uncertainty in your future that leaves you scared. But you try to suppress it. I agree that you need to heal but I see this being a long process, and it starts with you. You have to take control of your healing hun through meditation and many other forms of self healing. Your emotions and stress can control your health and make you feel very ill, or not right. You have so much pain deep inside you I can feel! I would say hun start daily doing meditation and yoga and start a project that you have always wanted to get into something creative. And research herbal remedies. I am here if you need to talk sweetie.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

If you haven’t found someone that has helped you yet. Just take a look at my profile. I am the person you need to speak too. Also I get a good sense of whats going on around. Its not as bad as you think. Contact me live. I look forward to talking to you.

Many blessings,
Nichole Heart,