does witchcraft exist or is it a rip off for money?

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/116531

Please read this.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Crystal..

Im orry first off from everything you been threw and are going threw currently.

Id like to be a friend and tell you that godbless you for being trong and fighting for your marriage and happiness.

Your a strong woman, Id like to anwer all your questions if interested. Free of charge.

Godbless.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
starbreezetarot's photo

Erika Davis (starbreezetarot)

63 posts

I am pagan, so yes I consider it existing. I don’t perform spells for money, with the exception of cleansings which I do for free, I don’t do them at all. I encourage my customers to research the necessary information and do them on their own if this is what they choose.

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

It definitely is real, but its not always as cut and dry as “cursed” or “blessed”

we often have more power over our situations then magick. I hold sessions purely explaining the proper use of witchcraft.

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

yes spells and witchcraft does exist.

if you would like me to look into this for you come for a chat. I’m sorry I don’t cast spells I chose not to

no sugar coating no spiritual tools used. only need names and dob’s. so please be prepared for the truth good/bad

blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Hello, Yes witchcraft is real. I can give you full insight on your questions and help come in and I can help you right away . Come in today . I can go further . I will give you the truth on all of your questions .Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

I am sorry, are you referring to me? I am offended. I was giving my opinion in response to her question, last time I checked, freedom of speech stil existed. It is not that I am against those who practice other religions or faiths. I simply do not know enough about witchcraft to base an opinion, except to say, there are a LOT of witchcraft schemes out there just as I am sure there are a lot of “Christian” schemes out there. I was simply giving a warning, that unless you know exactly, the qualifications of the person doting out potions, I would beware. Same with Christianity or any other exploited faith. I have seen every faith be exploited for money in some way. It all depends on who you are dealing with. I am not angry about your post, please don’t get me wrong, I just wanted to let you know that if you were speaking to me, I try very hard to be open to everyone.

over 9 years ago

“dealing” out the potions

over 9 years ago

There would be far more frauds on this site than actual witches capable of doing a spell to fix your marriage. When you manipulate energy you’re creating a cause and effect just like Newtons third law of physics. When you crate happiness and stability in a marriage you have to take that happiness and stability from somewhere else. These are the consequences of spellcraft. So no witch that really knows what they’re doing would ever provide that service for you. Because the consequences will come back on them.

Stop paying for spells. Because 1. They're not going to work and 2. If they do work, people will suffer.
over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I beg to differ Rune. Spell work can be very powerful and, yes, when done properly and strong enough, spells DO work. You have to have the energy, strength and mind power for a spell to work. I am a solitary Wiccan witch and have had many spells work. Nothing bad, since that’s what Wiccans and witches do NOT practice. We practice good and positive. So in response to your comment:

Spells DO work if you have the power in you to make them work.

over 9 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

yes witch craft is real but i have to tell you that witch craft is not from god when people do spells to get some thing they want they have to give up some thing that they love just as much so you know so my advise to you is dont ever use witch craft to get some thing you want because you will still lose some thing just as importent to you.

if you want to remove witch craft that was put on you then yes that is okay but it does take time any one who tells you that they will do it in one or two day thats not true to really remove spells it take longer also if you did pay some one to take the spell off you and your husband but you didnt pay in full then that removel was not finished so ever thing will go right back and some times things get worst

if you would like to know more info about what im talking about or you didnt really understand what im talking about you can always call me or message me

over 9 years ago

I didn’t say spells don’t work. I doubt you even read my post properly. I said the majority of people that offer spells on this site probably can’t actually do them.

And those that can do them would never offer such a service because they know the consequences.
I've been a practising witch for over 20 years and would never offer this service myself.
Forcing the will of others is asking for trouble.