does witchcraft exist or is it a rip off for money?

over 9 years ago

ive paid so many psychics and wasted a lot of money to fix me and my husbands marrige when i talk to psychics they tell me my husband loves me but one of his exes have put a curse upon us not to be happy i pay them and in return keep asking for more i dont pay them and things are getting worse can witchcraft really change someone someone pkease tell sometimes i feel its all a lie and no one wants to tell me the truth i just want someone to tell me straigth and up front no leave him hes not the one or if he does to tell mr

over 9 years ago

i do witchcraft for free because I really bilieve in my works and always run

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

It is not our job to tell you to either stay or leave a marriage – that has to be your decision only!!!!!

The problem here is that you are not making your own decisions in life and letting others live your life for you.

Personally I do not believe from your previous posting that your hubby is really emotionally in this marriage and for him it is just convenince – is that straight enough for you.

You cannot fix him!!!! Only yourself.

Perhaps it is time to get a bit of backbone.

I am sure you right now dislike me for this but you do say you wanted things straight – so here it is.

Perhaps you may like to consider reading some relationship books to assist you with your marriage. Your church should be able to either loan you or at the very least give you some names. Ones written by someone with a PhD please not a priest. Religion here will not solve your problem.

All the best and I hope your week improves.

ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Moriah,

I dont believe in the witchcraft all the way. But I can tell you prayers are more enlighten when it regards toward your situation with your husband. I know your like battling things out because you want change. Just stay positive and be careful who you pay & such.

If you are needing a prayer for free. You have to contact me on here. Further questions has to be contacted to me on via bitwine.

God bless you

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

I don’t see a curse but I do pick up something else that is very strong contact me asap

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

witchcraft is nothing but previous life’s bad karma debt one pays towards the evilintention person.Have faith,do your best and that is it.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Moriah,

Spellwork done by an honest and reputable spellcaster can help you in your situation,however it may not always go what some scoundrels claim it will. I have been casting for people for 39 years,and it isnt thing to do lightly. There are people who will charge you and try to keep charging you…these people you should stay away from as they are frauds.

Lets do a reading,see what I can get on your situation,and see if spellwork is something worth your time and money.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would have to agree that really get of the negative route. I agree with Jessica, a good prayer book that might help you is the power of a praying wife, and her other book Power of prayer over your marriage.

Drop the witchcraft stuff and negativity. If you’re focused on all that negativity you’re drawing negative energy to yourself by focusing on negative things. Law of attraction. Take control over your life and take your personal power back. Focus on love and healing not harming.

Changing someone is not in your power and control. You cannot force someone to act a certain way, or behave a certain way. All you can do is change how you are reacting, and acting to the situation. Things happen for a reason and not always because witch craft is involved, or spells. Find a psychic that is about healing and love. You have to have wisdom in who you are asking for help and guidance. Just anyone wont steer you in the right direction.

over 9 years ago

im an autentich italian king of love spell, contact me, not waste money with me, I cast spell with positive energy,herbals and italian prayer,I really bilieve in my works blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

There is no magic spell for a good marriage. The trick to that, communication. Even when we think we have communicated our feelings very clearly…maybe we haven’t. I suggest taking your husband out for a night and sitting down with him for a serious chat. He will not say no, as you both share a life together, what’s one conversation? Sit with him, and repeat back what he says to you and ask him to do the same for you. In other words, let’s say you are sitting with him, and he says, “I don’t like it when we argue” then you would repeat back to him, “I am hearing that you don’t like it when we argue, or fight?” It sounds like such a simple, and even silly exercise, but it actually MAKES both of you listen to one another. It also helps clear up communication that has been lost in anger, or other emotions. I would try doing this before I would try any spell or withcraft scheme. I also believe in the power of prayer. Especially when you feel Godless..this is the best time to pray..tell God how you feel. Tell God you feel alone and that you are trying to believe, but life has made it hard. God wants us to be a squeaky wheel…in other words, he wants to hear the even the smallest worry. He wants to oil our squeaky wheel for us. He will answer your prayers, maybe not when you expect him to, but in HIS time. Hope this helps.

over 9 years ago

Also, I will pray for/with you anytime. I never charge for prayer (:

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

First, Moriah, witchcraft has nothing to do with karma in anyway. Witchcraft is just spellwork that psychics (and Wiccans/Pagans) practice. No, I do not see any curse around you nor your husband. For a more ACCURATE AND GENUINE reading please contact me!

over 9 years ago

I really bilive in that pratic,I have study several years the Occult world and disciplins

over 9 years ago

I do not feel that there is a spell put upon you and your husband but more of your husband wanting to do what ever he wants to do. I see more of what is going on we can talk more about it if you want I think your relationship is to far gone hun :(

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

well I keep this brief, unfortunately yes witchcraft is very real! and so are power prayers to counteract such. However not all psychic spiritualist and readers are on the up and up, like anything in life there is good and bad regarding witchcraft /curse removal. what you need is a honest answer wheater or not your marridge is capable of being saved. Feel free to call for some honest answers. Be well.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me for a insight to this

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Spells can do good and bad, and they can be broken. Why not fix the problem through the power of prayer?

over 9 years ago

Hang in there!

over 9 years ago

145 posts

over 9 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

Yes witchcraft is real… yes it can help a lot of different situations. BUT, the correct use of it has to be applied. Check out how reputable the service provider is in the wider magic/pagan community.

On a side note I’m sad to see the bigotry shown on some of these replies… not sure people would appreciate me as a Pagan who uses ritual magic work advising people that “unfortunately christianity is real, but you can counteract it with spells”... Fortunately as a pagan interfaith advisor for local school educational services and a couple of universities I have a lot of respects for all different faiths and their means of connecting with the divine… It’s a shame others have to be derogatory about others faiths to push there own agenda.