Confused by Friend's silence

over 9 years ago
poppetcat didn't upload a photo

PoppetCat (poppetcat)

1 post

Hi,

A few months ago, I hurt a friend and we didn’t speak for a few weeks. I was in the wrong. But we patched things up and have been meeting up and texting often since so I am genuinely confused by what happened today.

We arranged a few weeks ago, that she would come and visit me this weekend. We have texted on and off about it since, as we get the details planned out. All fine. Then this evening, I switch my phone on to find three texts from her. (I had turned my phone off to charge it the night before and forgot so it had been off all day.)

The first text was sent this morning and it was fine. Just saying hi. Should I buy train tickets for this weekend or for next weekend? The second, also fine and sent at lunchtime was a copy of the first. It was followed by a third. ‘Seriously, anytime today would be good.’

I got these messages about 4.30pm so not massively late and sent a reply saying sorry my phone was off and that I thought we are meeting this Friday. It has not been read. (My phone shows me when a message has been opened).

I assumed it was a fault as my phone is old so resent it a few hours later. It has not been read still and I have called twice but had to leave voicemails. I also sent a brief email. I just don’t understand what I have done. It was only a few hours.

What do I do? Will we be meeting up?

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect to the answers you need,join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago

ciao dear, Im an italian expert and I can explain with details what happen and what destiny deserv for you, call me when you can, I can be really ehlpful blessing

marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

I was born gifted with intuitive psychic abilities. I specialized on love and relationships. I also offer healing and prayer works to those in need, by special request.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see whats going on but I get a sense you are trying too hard and making them feel pressured.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

I think that her replies are her thinking you are not meeting her expectations, which are in themselves unrealistic.

over 9 years ago

well, theres a couple things going on. Theres still some past things going on there, mixed with some current influences… ultimately i see the end result and what you can do to fix it, but all in all its going to take a little bit of action on your part. Ill be here if you want details love!