Are we going to be together?

over 9 years ago

So there’s this boy…....he’s someone that I’m quite fascinated by and I admire a lot. For some reason I have this strange attraction to him. Will we ever end up dating him at some point?

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Crystal,

I would say if you stick positive and not worry. You could but you will have to be given a private for more advice. I see you doubting yourself at times when you should have your head up. If you allow this man come into your life. Will you be able to share your life & as well yourself in what you have to offer. Everything takes time. You have to learn patience to have real love.

Further advice you have to contact me on bitwine. Thank you for understanding.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I will tell you what going to come ahead for you and what will be of him in your future.

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, toin me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, toin me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

91 posts

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

91 posts

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

91 posts

over 9 years ago

Ciao dear I’m an italian psychic ,My recommendation is to allow me to open a psychic reading for you to determine what is upon coming for you in the near future and to give a bit of advice on how to face any challenges and how to reach your goals and attract positive energy in your future. Psychic reading will also guide me on type of love spells that would be best for your situation specialize in Reunting Lost Loves/Broken Relationship and Uniting people to True Love,love spells are cast to restore broken relationship and to attract true love. Blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear i can guide you on your connection with him. contact for an honest reading

over 9 years ago

Are you sure thats what you want? We need to look at things a little closer, because theres things to this situation that srent exactly being addressed.

We always have influence over our own paths!! But we have to know what it is we’re missing, in order to make it happen.

Thats where i come in!! If you wanna go over what you need to do to pull on his attention, take me into a private, ill be here!! And for the next 30 minutes im only about 1.00 a minute, usually im 3.99 so whisk me away love. Im waitin on you ;)