Spell work

over 9 years ago
peace2u didn't upload a photo

peace2u

1 post

What do you think about spell casting?? Any recommendations of casters??

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Advice from a client, make sure you feel connected and trust who you pick. Over the last year I have had many do “work” and not one succeeded. Stay away from the ones who push it, offer a money back guarantee, or say they have never failed. Make sure their predictions come through first before spending the money for “work” I even had one right as the “work” was going to be completed needed more and more and more etc. Just be careful is my advice.

over 9 years ago
doctor1 didn't upload a photo

Dr Asif Kamal (doctor1)

2 posts

If you are interested to become a caster yourself you can take my help on skype, but you will have to promise you will not use it for negative purposes.God bless you!

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Ciao dear I’m an italian psychic ,My recommendation is to allow me to open a psychic reading for you to determine what is upon coming for you in the near future and to give a bit of advice on how to face any challenges and how to reach your goals and attract positive energy in your future. Psychic reading will also guide me on type of love spells that would be best for your situation specialize in Reunting Lost Loves/Broken Relationship and Uniting people to True Love,love spells are cast to restore broken relationship and to attract true love. Blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

it your personal preference it matter how you feel about it I cant give you ny opinion

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I have been casting for 38 years with excellent success. Please look over my feedback,and see what clients have said about my work. I also dont charge an arm and a leg for it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Peace.

I believe spell casting is a form of the Law of Attraction in physical action.

It is like putting out what you wish in life and I only give out positive spells nothing of the negative nature.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

spell casting is my field of expertise, please contact me for further info.

over 9 years ago

The problem is, people often misunderstand spell casting.

Spell casting, is not a promise that your situation will happen the way you want it too, and a lot of people try to sell you that gimmick to get your money.

Spell casting is focusing all of the energy in your life, (good or bad) towards a specific purpose, and it heightens the possibility of something happening the way you are hoping, or your intention within the casting.

it is using the law of attraction at its strongest point..

3 rules that are very important, that should help you decide whether you want to cast this spell or not is…

1. do no harm. Do what ye will. -meaning. anything you give, you will recieve. dont harm others, but you have free will. just be aware of the consequences. spell casting is all about intention.

2. your caster should be someone you could trust with your future. because that is what you are doing. trusting them with your luck, happiness, and health.

3. Be careful what you wish for. Because, it is very likely- you will get it.

I would be happy to help you, and discuss what you might want casted in further detail.