free readings

over 9 years ago

you know i joined this site 2 days ago and all i want to say is ..ust seems like amoney thin.. when did spirituality become money? thanks but no thanks and goodbye!!

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

As being a client on here for years … yes most are … there are a few on here that are genuine, real and not in it for the money. You do have to be careful as some are not real, or just may not connect with you. Some have multiple accounts. My advice as a client to client is stay away from ones that doesn’t look like a real picture, to expensive, mention “work” even in the right up. Read reviews as well.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I am sorry you feel that way,but this is a business,and this is how many of us make our livings to care for our families.As to when spirituality became about money…the very first religion that ever was required tithes from people and basically still does. If you think preachers and ministers arent paid,well,they are. Some get paid MILLIONS in fact.

Amy,if you know anyone who has a multiple account,PLEASE report it to Jennifer through the contact us link below. She is great about taking care of things like that…and you are right,scammers have no place on Bitwine.

Blessings to you both!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

This is a business website, but there may be other forums that you feel more comfortable with.

There is one thing about your statement that really doesn’t make much sense to me though is the comment, “when did spirituality become money?” When hasn’t money been spiritual? There is intrinsic value in exchange, which is why most spiritual traditions talk about issues like reciprocity. As a society we have went from a barter system to a system of currency. That currency holds value. It is how we do business. That doesn’t mean that business takes away from spiritual practice.

I am on a spiritual path, and part of that path is to give readings to the best of my ability with the gifts God has provided. A doctor’s spiritual path is to provide medical services to the best of his or her ability and education. This is likely his or her spiritual path. A grocer provides foods and services to the best of his or her ability. This is also likely his or her spiritual path.

My mentor once said that it doesn’t matter if you are the Pope or if you are cleaning toilets. Both can be equally spiritual if you have your ear turned to Spirit and you are willing to follow your path. This serves the idea of path, but now let’s consider the psychic, the doctor, and the grocer. Each are on a spiritual path, so why would a psychic accepting money for a service rendered, a doctor accepting money for a service rendered, and a grocer accepting money for products and services rendered be any different.

I doubt you would accuse the doctor or grocer of any wrong doing by accepting currency as trade.

I cannot speak about anyone else on the site. I am sure there are charlatans on the site, but I also know that there are procedures in place that keep these people from operating here.

Now let’s talk about donating goods and services. Most people volunteer time and money. I have actually found that when doing a psychic reading that some level of trade is actually very good for the client. When there is an investment it allows them to pay closer attention and it also creates overall value. In my face to face business I accept just about any kind of barter. Another close friend of mine that works on this site has individuals donate food to a local charity in exchange for face to face readings.

This website is designed to provide a service for a fee. That doesn’t mean that everyone on the site is money grubbing or lacking spiritual morality. It does mean that the people on this site are following their path the best they know how. None of us are perfect, but I would encourage you to hold off on your judgement about individuals at least until you know them.

Thanks for your insight as well Amy.

Love and light. Thank you for the post! :)

over 9 years ago
davidmystic's photo

David Kasuba (davidmystic)

25 posts

This is a paid reading site. It doesn’t say ” Free Readings” on the pages and shows everyone with per minute rate. I feel it is like this : You are not paying for my reading your paying for my time. It is spiritual. a spiritual exchange.. your questions answered for my time. You will find bad experts on every business site on line. If you get 6 people in the same room your bond to have one bad apple. There are just as many bad clients also.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Isabel,

If you are look for a spiritually mind site then I can recommend Beliefnet and it was started up by three ladies. One Christian, Jewish and Muslim.

However other religions are also represented.

Perhaps you may??? find the answer to your rspiritual issues there?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

amyb be very careful before you report a advisor of having multiple accounts. There is some one going around making fake accounts using other advisors photos on here. Here is the proof.

about 9 hours ago visionsbyrachel’s photo Rachel Jakobs (visionsbyrachel)

20 posts

Is there a way of getting in touch with Jennifer from Bitwine quickly? I just had a client come into chat with me to let me know a new psychic on this website is using my photo. So I went to go look and sure enough this new psychic is! She is using my photo to make it look like it is her.

Jennifer i tried getting in touch with you. Please look into this matter asap! Her name is Psychic Brandie.

This is confusing clients on here and it is not right at all! Thank you!

I urge all advisors to keep their eyes open incase their photo is being used by some one else pretending to be a advisor on here. Its a sick joke but its happening.

I do a lot of free readings on here because I cannot turn my back on some one in need when they are desperate. I have been desperate my self in the past and came close to committing suicide because no body was there to offer me support in my time of desperation. If it wasn’t for the police finding me when they did I would have committed suicide. Thank goodness I am no longer suicidal and have a great support network now. If I see some one in desperate need on here I will help them I am sure Jennifer wouldn’t mind and there is nothing in the terms of service stating advisors are not allowed to give free readings on here so I shall continue to do so. It is in my culture to help others in need and it was the way I was brought up. I got my gifts for free so shall share it for free where it is necessary.

Love and light msdelight

over 9 years ago

Ok. I have to chime in. I realize my picture looks different, but it is NOT fake. I am an artist and I like to dabble with photography as well as many other genres. I am not here for the money, although it does help me support my family. My spirituality plays a huge role in my calls. I have only been here a short bit, but I have prayed with and for almost every client that has allowed me to and I ALWAYS stop charging for prayer. Our job isn’t to be superhuman or tested beyond our abilities. Our job is to focus on you and pick up as much as we can in a short period of time and believe it or not that takes extreme effort and work. Sometimes the connection is instant and it takes little effort because the person is open to their reading. Other times, the person is “testing” you to see what you know and how “psychic” you are. That I find ridiculous. My best readings have been the ones that are relaxed and have no walls built up between us. When you start your reading with a wall, it sometimes takes longer to get to the meat of the reading. However, I have definitely sent some skeptics away with a new attitude towards readings..a new belief that they are in fact insightful and helpful. I hope people realize that truly connecting is a gift, and when it happens, it is worth much more than money.