I need a map...

over 10 years ago

Hi,

I am at a point in my life where I have no direction whatsoever and it is very unsettling…I would love to have a view of what is coming..

Cheers

over 10 years ago
quitewispers's photo

quitewispers

13 posts

I would love to give you some direction and insight into your life path. I have great rates for new clients! Let me give you a wonderful reading.

over 10 years ago

Well, theres been a lot of stressors on you in the past year thats caused you to get to this point.. the most important hting is to find out where you WANT to go. But to do that you have to look at past patterns and get some healing for those.

I’ve got you covered hun, just send me a message and we’ll get you on a solid path in no time. You can take control of your life. :)

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i def. can help you in your life journey area.

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! Let’s see what the root of the issue is, what’s n the near future , and also what you can do to as you go through this journey ! If you would like a reading please contact me live chat! Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I would be glad to look at this with you in a reading. I will work with you to help you find the direction you need.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I dont feel like you need a map. But you see to have a better understanding of where you belong when it comes towards your life purpose. If your wanting insight into this. Please contact me for more advice.

Blessings

over 10 years ago

Good day mademoiselle.cafetiere,

I can offer you the Secrets of Your Birthday Report. This will offer you the opportunity to gain the tools to better understand yourself; better control your own destiny; enable you to Build the Self Confidence and assurance that the decisions you make will be the right ones for you!

The truths you will learn through your the Secret of Your Birthday Report, will change your life for the better.

<= Click my Name and Connect with me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear join me i will tell u the true direction of your life. Thank U!

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Join me and get the vision map and secure your future my reading is must help full to you in future,each and every thing tell you with time frame. Regards….........!

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello…I will predict perfect about your future, from your Horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system. my all prediction always perfect, see my Article ””PERFECT PREDICTION’’ contact me with your full birth detail on live chat…Achharya Jaydev…