lonely

over 10 years ago

I’m a single mom and have not had the best of luck with men, the last guy I was with was 2 years ago and he ended up being married. I have spent the last few years focusing on my daughter but lately I’ve been noticing men again and find myself getting lonely. Is there any chance of me meeting someone new anytime soon?

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, my friend i m here plz join me i hope u will not be disoppoint, thanks blessings

over 10 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would love to help you with this matter.

over 10 years ago

Theres always something we can do in our lives to change the patterns. The most important part is recognizing what is causing the problem and changing it.

I do see some opportunities coming your way, but thres a few things that need to happen first. :)

im available most hours of the day, just send me a message if you want to schedule a time to speak about this, hun!!

over 10 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hi Rebecca Ivy

This is a small part about i have to tell you.

In the past your relationship ends in a terrible way and you were forced to start a new life and you gave a gigantic leap forward. This things happen very quickly.

In the present you have or try to have a happy home, fully of good energies. I see something i would like to clarify with you. I saw a movement, maybe to another home or city and this is something that you don’t wish/ed for you.

If this means anything to you and you want to receive the final part of your reading come to my chat room or leave me a message.

All the best for you.

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You’re ready to love again. If you would like a reading please contact me in live chat ;) blessings

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can tell you when there is someone coming.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Rebecca….7 th house of Horoscope indicating your relationship and marriage life. I will predict perfect from your Horoscope, contact me with your full birth detail on live chat….I have 27 years vast experience of Horoscope reading, See my article here ”” PERFECT PREDICTION ’’ ...Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes there is and I can tell you all about it if you would like to give me a call.

WE can talk about the men from the past to ones that will be coming up. So just call me when your ready for a chat :)

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future and to find happiness ty

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future and to find happiness ty

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to begin a love reading for you .. and to look into when is the right time for u to find someone .. and also look into who this person will be!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & GB :)

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium