Is he lying

over 10 years ago

Is my current partner hiding things from me?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Chelle,

I can look at this in a reading for you and see what is shown. Online every day.

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join i will tell you your partner insight with the powers of vision dear,my reading will be help full to u for your future. Regards…...............!

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hello Chelle This is a small part of what I have to tell you

You feel or wish, right now, that you are safe with him. Something are changing and you are probable afraid of that. You notice that some behaviors from him are no longer exist and he start to act different. You are a person who like to say what thing, you have an opinion of every aspect of your life.

If this means anything about your concerns, please leave me a message or come to my chat room and get final part of your reading.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Chelle,

I feel like your just over thinking things when it regards towards this man. I get the feeling if you change the way you think. Things can change for the best.

If your seeking more advice you can contact me. Blessings

over 10 years ago

Yes, but not what you are thinking. You are sensing the shift in your partners behavior and its making your mind run. —but theres a lot more going on then which you’d guess. Ill be here if you need and we can try to figure this out together.