Energy from grand cardinal cross

over 10 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

All day today I have felt on edge and easily angered over the slightest things. Very emotional. Should I listen to how I feel at this time? Is this due to the energies from the grand cardinal cross?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel this being a healing progress. Which I have experience myself earlier in this month. Your energy is changing.

If your seeking more advice you can contact me.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Wonder,

That would only apply if one of the four planets was hitting a planet in your Birth Chart, so you need to have that done first before I can give a definite answer.

I am a qualified counsellor of more than 18 years – three of those planets in that Grand Cross are Generational Planets as in Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter a social planet. The only one that is considered personal is Mars in Libra at 12.5 degrees.

All the bset ESTHER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

r join me i will tell you why feel change at present.join me a get me the vision reading. Regards…..........!

over 10 years ago

well, theres a lot going on thats causing you to feel this way- its not like its uncalled for.

You need to find peace though, thats the core issue here and its not as hard as it feels-

if you want to do some guided meditations and look deeper into whats happening im here for you :)

over 10 years ago
karisma2013's photo

Miss Patty (karisma2013)

1 post

Your clearing and getting ready for new beginnings. It’s important to be in your power to do your best not to blame anyone or anything outside yourself. Set new intentions and contemplate what you desire for your life and affirm that you would start to live this desire begging now.