Pet taken after partners death,help me find him

over 10 years ago

Hi I’m Loretta born 3/9/88 I lost 2 of my loved ones first my soul mate Matt born 10/7/75 died 14/9/13 we had a pet dog together who went missing or taken around matts death if anyone could help me find out the name of who has him or where he is it would make my life less empty and pointless . Please please please

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you with the power of visions where is you pet dear join me and take the reading full of vision powers. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago

The person who has him purely did it thinking it was the right thing to do, they are having trouble finding you as well. —im sure at this point they would have conflicted emotions but they would try to give you back your pet. We can go over a few things together, because i get theres a lot more that you’re struggling with along with this.

I hope to help you find peace hon.

over 10 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

Honey I can help you. One of my spirit guides are a cat, thus being I am very connected when it comes to reading animals.. I’m gonna help you. Message me. Until then, blessed be!