baby!

over 10 years ago

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 18 months now and loosing hope can anyone tell us if it will be soon thank you :)

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

dear join me i will tell you with the power of visions about the birth of baby,dear i work on just name and mother name and with my vision powers no need to D.O.B join me i will tell you each and every thing with the power of vision. Regards…...........!

over 10 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hello Keyleigh

This is the part of the message I have for you:

You are a person who wants to show to society that you are like them. You wish an integration in the society. You have a strong wish to follow the rules. Maybe this situation make you feel incomplete.

The card about your home indicates that a period of complicated situation ends (maybe a job loss, disease, money problems, law problems or family problems)

On of your major qualities is using other to accomplish your goals. This is not necessary bad, maybe is better to use a messenger when you wish to deliver a message to someone who don’t want to talk with you. Sometimes the line between manipulation and innocence is very tiny but you are conscience of that.

If this means anything to you come to my chat room or leave a message to receive the final part.

All of the best for you

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i m here for your help plz join me thanks blessings

over 10 years ago

Theres actually a few things blocking your success honey. You can definitely have it, but there’s a few hassles you will have to hurdle through-- and don’t worry that’s why you’re here.

You have come to the right place. Starting a family is such a wonderful and sacred rite, it should be done in the happiest way possible. So if you want to go over a few things with eachother, ill be here for you.

If you miss me just send me a message and we’ll work out a time. Best wishes honey. :)

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with pregnancy dates and gender.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello kayleigh….I will predict your answer with time frame from your Horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system. My all prediction always perfect..for detail read my article ”” PERFECT PREDICTION ’’

When 5th house of Horoscope is good transit,good angle and 5th house lord is strong, will make your pregnancy.

Earlier i had predicted our client Jessica, smantha, they all are success for pregnancy…

contact me with your full birth detail on live chat….Achharya Jaydev….

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy to help http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/42977-psychicreadersunited

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kayleigh,

I would be glad to look at this with you and give you some honest answers,and can also help with some fertility magick if you wish. Online now and ready to help YOU!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon