WONDERING

over 10 years ago
poluks didn't upload a photo

Mira (poluks)

3 posts

We met about two years ago.There were some on and off since then.We broke up 9 days ago, I would like to know is he the one and are we going to be back together again? Sincerely, Poluks

over 10 years ago

contact me live i can answer that

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see there is some confusion and a distance you have been trying to close. However it seems like its just the end. but I don’t think it is. Contact me live for a reading and I will answer all your questions with honesty and give you clarity.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hi I can help you with this please contact me live with your name and date of birth.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

its possible but im seeing 2014 being a good year to you, alot of change and possibly some new loves im seeing some attraction around you already, contact me live for details. :)

over 10 years ago

Mira (poluks)

3 posts

I was born on Aprl 13,1965

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Mira!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago

Mira (poluks)

3 posts

Thanks, go ahead:)))!

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your relationship . i read the spirit of the person and give you the truth ,if you will get back together with him . Many years year of reading love issues . Blessings – Marva.lee sunn10020

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mira,

Right now I suggest you and he talk this out more…there is no reason to part ways yet. Do that in a calm and peaceful way and I see there will be reconciliation here. You have other options as well. Let me know if you would like a more detailed reading done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovelyshery didn't upload a photo

energy reader 0.48$/min( en... (lovelyshery)

1 post

if any want to know any thing then contact me i will solve you problem

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well dear their is a reason for this off and on and their is a reason for this breakup.. come chat with me to know what the reason is and what is ahead of u and this person..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)