The order of things

over 10 years ago

Hi I have been speaking to a psychic quite regularly for the last 3 years. She has great reviews and has been generally been accurate for me. I know timing is an issue but she has consistently said something will happen after something else happens. In other words the thing I am waiting for for will not occur until a legal process has happened and then the person in question first gets through anger and then reaches out. My question is do some psychics see outcomes and major events and not necessarily all the steps in between? This psychic is quite sure she is correct but the legals have been delayed by about a year due to the behavior of the person in question. Moreover it seems the delay is driving us further and further apart. Quite frankly I would be astounded if this person reaches out to me after all that has happened. Yet the psychic is quite adamant and she has generally been correct. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

over 10 years ago

Hi there Drew,

Whilst I won’t comment on what another psychic said (I wasn’t there for the reading, didn’t get what she got, can’t see what she saw etc) it is entirely possible that she isn’t seeing the steps in between.

As for the eventual outcome being correct or not, if she has been correct for you so far, it is likely that she will be for that – it is amazing what processes people can go through sometimes.

I would be more then happy to take a look at this for you and offer what I get – the outcome itself and anything in between, if I am able to pick that up.