Help

over 10 years ago

Hi all My birthdate is 2 July 1969 and I am hoping someone out there can shed some light as to why 12 January 1973 and I have the most amazing connection we’ve ever had. Thank you

over 10 years ago
psychicdolly's photo

psychic dolly (psychicdolly)

9 posts

come see me for a reading. I can definetly shed some light on as to why that capricorn and yourself have the most amazing connection ever.

over 10 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

Because you two are soulmates. Let me do you a love chart to go more in-depth and explain more. Blessings Lucy.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi dear i would love to tune into your situation and give you some insight please contact me live

over 10 years ago
wispers2linds's photo

Lindsay Erin (wispers2linds)

23 posts

Id love to give you some insight on your love connection, I see that you two are solemates and that this will be a very rewarding relationship for the both of you. I would love to give you a reading on this matter. I will give you a discounted rate for your first reading. I’m online come see me now!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucy,

I can check out if that person you are enquiring about is one of your Soulmates in life with a quick yes/no with the tarot.

Please note soulmates and romantic partnership are not necessarily the same thing. They can be quite seperate.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can give you the answer, you are ment to know the truth contact me live.