have i lost him for good this time?

over 10 years ago

i broke up with my boyfriend in Oct we saw each other a few times since but fell out in real bad way a week sgo. Is this really it this time? We both been through so much over 2 years and both sacrificed everything to be together and now we’re not!

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can tell you if its really over contact me live now ill tell you if he really loves you and if he will be back?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sharon, If this man wants you. He will make the move to come back. If he doesn’t just let it go. I know its hard to do. Believe me once you accepted that he is gone there will be another. If you want know when please contact me. God BLESS YOU

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Sharon, I will love to help you to gain clarity on this matter and to provide you with the TRUTH. Call me or leave me a message if I’m not online.

Blessings and have a great new year 2014, Sofia Spirit

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi i would love to help you specal rate 10for20 mins

over 10 years ago

Hello Sharon, please stop seeking or expecting, (Lack of Communication) if he wants this relationship to work he will find his way back to you. Just keep your options open and do what makes you happy. I hope this message has helped you in some way Sharon, I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

theres a reason why you & him are not together, contact me live for details

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sharon,

I would be happy to look at this situation in a reading with you and tell you honestly what is shown. Read through my feedback and then give me a call..

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

He just may emontionally tired. However if he really wants you in his life. He will fight for you and make it work. Contact me if you want to know something else or want a reading. Best of luck.

Nichole Heart.