complete mess

over 10 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

Hi, my,love life has been a disaster for the past 8 years. I was wondering if I was about to meet someone i love and who would love me too.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julie,

Do you wish to change that pattern?

I am a qualified counsellor. Remember you can visit me in Live Chat and the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Julie,

I can answer your wondering. There is a lot on your mind and you just want a break and tired of looking. I can see if you knew when a break through was coming you wouldn’t have a problem waiting but your growing impatient. Allow me to help you. I will tell whats going to happening and give you understand regarding present times. Let me help you with clarity, wisdom, and guidance.

Wishing you the best,
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Julie, I will love to help you to gain some much needed clarity about your lovelife. Please contact me for a psychic reading. :)

Blessings, Sofia Spirit

over 10 years ago

Julie ,

you know you really are the only one who can change the path you’re on .

and once you’re ready you will .

Best of luck hun x

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i’m having a holiday special all my readings are $5 with no time limit! i give no false hope.

Happy holidays. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi im seeing this problem has been going on for a little longer then 8 years why dont you contact me so i can tell you what im picking up for your love life

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hello Julie I can help you with your questions about your love life. contact me with your name and date of birth and i will tel you all.

over 10 years ago

I can help you on your love issues , I read the spirit of the person and see his thoughts and give you the truth . I specialize in Love and romance. I know I can help you . Blessings -Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago

Hello Julie, you should try something new, as well as new ways of looking at things. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
kismat didn't upload a photo

Kismat Angel (kismat)

1 post

if you contect me julie i will solve your problem

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im seeing 2 people around you right now who your feeling indesive about contact me live and we can do a reading on this

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well Julie 8 yrs is a long time without having the perfect love in your life.. and you do deserve someone who can care and support u other then having a rollercoaster disaster.. please Julie come chat with me i feel this stable realinship is coming for u soon but their is something u need to know before it does and u also need to know when it does … some don’t hesistate and come chat with me today.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psyichic_alex1's photo

*+*PsychicAlex*+* (psyichic_alex1)

9 posts

hey julie i no you been stuggleing with out love it is hard that you been with out it so long…. come chat with me when ever u feel

over 10 years ago
ms.venus.starr didn't upload a photo

MS. STARR (ms.venus.starr)

6 posts

I can tell you why the last 8 years have been this way,I can also help you to change things…

over 10 years ago
mysticalhealersophia's photo

Healer&AdviserSophia (mysticalhealersophia)

4 posts

Hello Julie:) I sense a lot of things going on around you that I would love to tell you, even though its been a long time it is not you that is the problem, But it is the people who surrounded you, You have to change your attitude and I see a lot of new people in the new year;)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why don’t you contact me for a live private session, I would love to give you guidance and clarity to your situation. Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

I picked up an energy in your post that is not coming from you I will tell you more when you contact me.

over 10 years ago
nicolethetruth didn't upload a photo

nicole_the_truth (nicolethetruth)

2 posts

hi, i would love to give you a reading to see what is in store for the new year i feel things are going to change for you

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

hi I can answer your question