Child & Estranged Husband

over 10 years ago
buffgirl33 didn't upload a photo

buffgirl33

13 posts

A couple of weeks ago my estranged husband (December 13, 1962) and my (January 19, 1971) teenage son (November 24, 1996) son was diagnosed with cancer. Since then my ex and I have been actually getting along and in contact with each other almost daily. I need to know if 1) our son is going to be ok and make it through this and 2) if this difficult time will help in getting us reconciled and be able to save our marriage? Is my ex only making contact with me only because of our son or is he just using this as an excuse to actually have a reason to make contact with me?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessing Buffgirl,

This is a matter that should be discussed in private. Please feel free to contact me whenever you are ready.

I send you love, Grace.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello!! I feel like your like over reacting on what is really going on. By reading you as this moment. If you want more insight let me know. Dear one don’t you stress yourself over him. He will only drain you more. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why don’t you contact me for a private live session. I will help give you the guidance and clarity needed. God bless -Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im seeing theres alot of mixed emotions going on here, and right now your feeling very distant from alot of people and very vunarble also but i can help you with some solutions here contact me live

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Buffgirl… there is solution and future solution from Medical Astrology.. i will properly and perfect predict you.. pl contact me live chat.. with birth date birth time and place of birth.. before you contact me pl message me birth detail though i can get deep study of horoscope…