which one to choose

over 10 years ago

I’m married but currently selling my home with the view to divorcing my husband (my marriage has been dead for years. There is another man who has been hovering around my life for a couple of years. there was a suggestion that we would be together but we both felt it was inappropriate given I am still married. My question is, do you see the two of us (me & the new man) being together in the future or is my path to be alone?

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi im star i see alot of good energy but im also seeing some distance between u now im online avable for chat low rates tonight and im straite to point hope to hear from you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marth,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear sweetheart,

Please contact me the answers to your questions. Allow me to show wisdom, clarity and understanding regarding the things around you and what is happening in your life. I will help you undercover the hidden things you can’t see. Contact me live.

Nichole Heart

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation and im also having a holiday special all my readings are $5 with no time limit! i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im seeing this man being around you but im also seeing theres a interference on his side contact me live for details

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Marth. i will guide you. what you have to do and what will done . what is your real future.. from ancient indian astrology.. will predict perfactly.. pl contact me live chat. with date of birth time of birth abnd place of birth…