How is it possible!!!

over 10 years ago

How is it possible to get two very very good psychics, both tap in well and pick up amazing details about my current situation and yet both predict two very different things about a persons intentions, personality and future!! ugh…so confusing!!!

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart, It is possible because, Each psychic reads differently. We will pick the the situation. However depending on the energy you put out and your state of mind will change the the predictions. Example: Say that you ask a psychic will we get back together? The situation will be the same. How things ended. The past will always be the same as well as the current situation. But perhaps When you spoke to the first psychic you were willing to apologize to this man. The future will lead to a certain a path. Now a week later you ask the a different psychic the same thing. Only this time your emontions are different. And your angry and bitter towards him. You in no way intend to apologize. There for the path will be different. Now if you spoke to these psychics in the day one after the other. I don’t what to tell you. But its all depending on your emontions and the your deisres in the moments when your speaking to the psychic. The longer you talk to a psychic the deeper the connection will become. If you make a psychic your regular. it is likely they will become bonded to you and much more accurate. But if you still so confused. I say seek a 3 opinion, as you would a doctor. Two people sat different things you seek a third a party and farther investigate.

Nichole Heart.
I hope I helped you. For farther information contact me and I will help you understand.
over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart, It is possible because, Each psychic reads differently. We will pick the the situation. However depending on the energy you put out and your state of mind will change the the predictions. Example: Say that you ask a psychic will we get back together? The situation will be the same. How things ended. The past will always be the same as well as the current situation. But perhaps When you spoke to the first psychic you were willing to apologize to this man. The future will lead to a certain a path. Now a week later you ask the a different psychic the same thing. Only this time your emontions are different. And your angry and bitter towards him. You in no way intend to apologize. There for the path will be different. Now if you spoke to these psychics in the day one after the other. I don’t what to tell you. But its all depending on your emontions and the your deisres in the moments when your speaking to the psychic. The longer you talk to a psychic the deeper the connection will become. If you make a psychic your regular. it is likely they will become bonded to you and much more accurate. But if you still so confused. I say seek a 3 opinion, as you would a doctor. Two people sat different things you seek a third a party and farther investigate.

Nichole Heart.
I hope I helped you. For farther information contact me and I will help you understand.
over 10 years ago

Excellent explanation!thank you!!

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi jeannie if you want to know your future from ancient indian astrology.. and from the secret from planets contact me with your date of birth. time of birth and place of birth on live chat…