no boyfriend in 4 years

over 10 years ago
natty189 didn't upload a photo

natty189

11 posts

I feel I’m ready for a long term commitment? Will I be meeting the right guy soon?

over 10 years ago

Hi I would love to give you more insight on what your relationship status does hold for you in the future. Many blessings to you

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Natty!

I would love to tell you more about it, i will put the truth, just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natty,

I am going to speak to you as a counsellor and not a card reader.

I feel you are putting too much pressure on guys when you first met them? Whilst guys also do want committment and family, then do not necessarily go out to met ladies for that reason. They take much longer to come to the party on that one.

I suspect you are putting guys off even before they get to know you.

I would like to recommend you get hold of this book called ‘DON’T BE THAT GIRL’ by Dr. Travis Stork – he appeared on the Dr Phil show one day.

Remember I did not write that books title – he did.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I believe you need to put yourself out there and get involved in meeting others more. I feel you kind of hold yourself back. Be confident in yourself. Know you are worth being loved, and that love will find you. Once you step forward and allwo yourself to be known to others, you will find the door will open to new opportunities with men.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Natty, I feel like you need to learn keyword “patience” when it comes to love. Because it does take time and patience to earn “true love”. If you want more insight please let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Natty, You will meet someone. You just need to take a chance and believe in yourself. You often hold back an keep your guard up. This time you shouldn’t. You’ll meet the right person you just need to open mentally and emontionally. You should also walk in confidents. There is a few things I would like to tell you. I’m picking up a few things. Feel free to contact me.

Nichole Heart

over 10 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, I would love to help you and figure out exactly what is going on in your situation. Contact me and i will get some more insight on this situation.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you. Contact me live!

over 10 years ago
natty189 didn't upload a photo

natty189

11 posts

y’all are absolutely right, I didn’t even notice!

over 10 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

hi my name is donna and I would love to open the cards for you to see what 2014 has in store for you. in love. come chat with me so we can look more into this

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi dear i would love to give you some insight on this contact me live for my $10 special love reading god bless

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi i can help u give come have a chat

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Natty your problem related to 5 th house of Horoscope. i will give you detailed answer of how ? and when ? who ? please send me your Birth date, birth time, and place of birth.. contact me on live chat or message me offline.. i will sure predict ,,,

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im seeing 2014 bringing you alot of good changes, for love life & career can i have your full name and d.o.b. so i can channel in deeper ~Blessings