Is it meant to be?

over 10 years ago

Hello! My date of birth day is 12/19/75 I’ve been making great progress in lots of areas of my life but I want so much to be married but I can’t even find a serious boyfriend. Will I meet a potential husband soon?

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

It depends on your idea of soon. I do see you will meet Mister Prefect. Contact me for a live chat. I would be happy to give you a deeper answer along with a reading.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tonya your not suppose to be searching for a male allow it to happen natural. If you need to help on this let me know. But do not search for the man allow him to fall to you. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need with love, carreer, or finance issues, im having a halloween special! $5 for all general readings and love realings with no time limit! i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Tonya,

You will someone very soon, contact me for more details about it, i am online and ready to take your call

Blessings

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

i do see a strong change in your love life coming to you contact me for more information

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tonya,

You are trying too hard right now and focusing on a long term situation before you even get involved with someone seriously. That will drive guys away many times. Focus on the NOW,and enjoy time with your male friends…you arent going to be single for long.

Lets look into this deeper if you wish,online to help YOU!

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tanya,

Unfortunately I agree with Robin above, in fact without realizing it I believe you could be scaring guy off.

You may like to consider reading this book – I did not write it so do not get upset with me over its title.

It is called “DON’T BE THAT GIRL” and it is written by Dr. Travis Stork who appeared on the Dr. Phil Show.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi tonya .. love is going to be your biggest succes and I see its coming soon! come chat with me it would be my pleasure to look further into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Hi Tonya,

Don’t overlook on to something that you are not ready with. In God’s time you’ll find the right person without even trying to look for it. If you need my insights, feel free to give me a call or chat.

Best Regards, Peter

over 10 years ago

hello, Tonya, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your future around a relationship and future marriage . I read the spirit and see what is your future . I will give you the truth and much more for the month of April and the months ahead . Accurate details . Come into Live chat -and let me help you draw the right person for the future . Gods Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Tonya… I will predict your future and answer all with time frame, from your Horoscope,from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system. I have 27 years vast experience of Horoscope reading. contact me with your full birth detail, on live chat…..Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Predictions of your future won’t prepare you for it. Your Beloved awaits you – you must continue working to soften your heart and lift the veil of illusion from before your eyes. If you want help, my teachings can accelerate you. If not, you’ll get exactly where you are going in perfect divine timing :)

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a love reading, contact me for a live chat ;) blessings

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER