end it or stick it out

over 13 years ago

I need to know if the man that I have in my life is ment to be. our relationship has been up and down because of a ex of his and now I dont know where I stand. He has just found out that he has prostate cancer and he has financual problems also, and he is a very complex man he has said he loves me but at the moment I dont no what to do. he broke the relationship before over his ex and my heart was broken but I held on to the hope that we would be together and we did ,now there is issues again and I dont whant to get hurt again. what should I do end it or stick it out.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please write his and your date of birth,time and place of birth. I will be happy to reply your questions. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! So sorry to hear of your struggles. I can definatly relate due to my experience in the past. I would be happy to channel into his heart, mind, and soul and tell you what will happen. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

I know you’re going throw a hard time and a lot of emotional growth here I feel that your boyfriend is standing their trying to get direction also I would love to help you get moving forward with your love life and help you Understand what going on and what going to happen I have been advising people for over 17years on these questions and others, mostly in face-to-face meetings. I have the gift of clairvoyance and then learned to focus it with the art of Tarot, as helping people is my mission in life. Reading is as natural to me as breathing is to you, except I have learned to guide it to where you need it. So if you would like to connect just click live chat. I’ll tell you what I see with no sugar coating. I will tell you straight up and clear on what I see and feel about this relationship.

Bright blessing

Aeson

over 13 years ago
godspirit's photo

gemma waldron (godspirit)

7 posts

hello sweety:). Its so hard hanging on to someone that is mentally not stable with his emotions. I feel this ex of his is wanting to make things bad for the two of you but i do not feel that she wants him for romantic relations more for entertainment when she is not feeling well or is bored. Your partner is suffering with his health and wants you to carry him. I cannot tell you to end this relationship but recommend you sought out what you want and if your really happy being in this relationship Peace and Love

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on future in romance ,a d relationship and if the person is capable to move forward with you , I read a person thoughts and spirit ,feelings . I see a lot going on and other matters . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help you with this, I will give you true and honest answers with no sugar coating.

over 5 years ago
lovereadercrystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Crystal (lovereadercrystal)

7 posts

Hi Carol, im sorry to see that you are hurting, know that theres a reason why you and him reconnected, I know your confused and need clarity and direction, I would love to chat with you, please stop in..i will also add more free time mention the post

over 5 years ago

please, who ever is digging up these 8 year old posts, can you please stop??

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

hello i am so sorry for what you are going thru if you would like to look into the situation more deeply and direct please contact me via chat i would love to help you hope to here from you soon blessings and light