need guidance about this

over 10 years ago

i had imaginary friends from my childhood i could talk with them as well as i heard them , but for my parents they think i was mad talked with myself but i felt the presence of them i felt in night dark there were someone as i grown up the presence is still there with me same i feel them even i felt sometimes my partner is also there , i had never any relationship with man i have many friends but they are special to me from my chlildhood ,i always seen number 11 , 111, 1111, and i love someone when he is near no 11 continuosly apperead in front of me. can you tell me what is this. they are not imaginary for me i heard them feel them , smell them. i was different from other kids in my childhood everyone said.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Very often children can see or hear spirits because they do nor have the same mental block as adults do.Many people can forget their experiences but some do not, perhaps your imaginary friend was your spirit guides who has stayed with you, if you still feel the same kind of energy it is very likely.

In numerology, the number 11 represents intuition and knowledge without being rational or proof of the knowledge.This is quite a spiritual number.Usually when people see the same numbers constantly it means to take on the characteristics of the number itself, so this could mean for you to trust your intuition and guidance.

Hope this helped!

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Greetings!

Feeling troubled? I can help you clear your mind and put those negative things out of your mind. I’ll be happy to render you my psychic service and do a full reading for you. I can help heal, comfort and relieve mind, body and spirit. I use Clairvoyant Perception to aid and boost my natural powers.

Feel free to have a live call/chat with me. I’ll be available to help you.

Blessings, Peter

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Children are sense often sensitive to spirits because they are NOT closed minds nor have their beliefs been shaped yet. It is likely there may be spirits around you have grown familiar your own spirit.

The number 11 has many things to say. it means that there is wisdom you have not tapped in to. So to say sometimes a warning like “slow down in this new relationship”. Number 11 offer wisdom and guidance usually trying to tell you, You may be making an irresponsible choice. However 1111 often stands for golden opportunities that are soon coming. There is many things I wish to tell you. Message me or contact me for a live chat.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
astroshaili didn't upload a photo

Shaili Sharma (astroshaili)

43 posts

Start chat with me I will give you a free reading about you if you will satisfy than start paid chat

Or inbox me your birth detail