false reading

over 10 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

ive spent loads of time and money on this site just to get told lies and more lies is it so hard to get the truth thats what we pay for ive been told one thing then another so in the end i just dont no what to believe

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Natalie,

Before you hire a psychic for a reading just be positive about don’t keep any negative think in your mind…

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I agree with Amariah, also follow your gut before you decide to get a reading.If it doesn’t feel right then don’t go for it, if you feel good about it follow your instincts.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i can help you if you wood like a reading in my cards i only speak the truth in my cards good or bad im haveing a special $15 for a fell reading

over 10 years ago
astroshaili didn't upload a photo

Shaili Sharma (astroshaili)

43 posts

Don’t worry Start chat with me I will give you a free reading about you if you will satisfy than start paid chat

Or inbox me your birth detail

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Natalie,

It is so important that both the psychic and the client feel the connection. I always take the first 3 minutes to open the energy between us and extend the free time if needed.

Don’t hesitate to contact me, let’s see if I’m a good fit for you.

I send you love, Grace.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Natalie,

I would be glad to look into things for you and honestly tell you what I am shown. No fairy tales and no BS.

Blessings!

Bluedragon