sick of singleton

over 10 years ago
bubba234 didn't upload a photo

hinz (bubba234)

4 posts

im so bored of being single, im ready for connectimng with someone, but cn I have insight if ill meet nayone anytime soon? Also maybe sum advice on career outlook?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello,

Contact me for more details and advices about it just contact me i am online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

You shouldnt be bored being single. Are you enjoying life brings forward. If you need someone to look into something positive for you please let me know. Bless you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Hinz,

You asked for some advice on career – I can look at that for you using Numerology but that is a Live-Chat reading.

Advice on Love – as a counsllor I would like to recommend a couple of books to get you out of being single.

One – ACCIDENTALLY SINGLE By John Aiken. The 15 mistakes that could be ruining your change to stop being single and join the couples group instead.

Second – Dr. Phil’s Smart Love.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Hinz,

Love is your divine right. Know with all of your being that you deserve it and profess to infinite spirit that you desire the manifestation of love in your life in the best way possible.

If you would like to take a deeper look into and your career please contact me.

I send you love, Grace

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is 2 changes in your future.. but you have to have a strong mind and soft heart.

come chat with me and ill be glad to look further into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into both of these matters in a reading for you. You arent going to be single as long as you might thnk though,you just need to change your reasoning…being bored isnt the best reason to find someone. Love and wanting to spend your life with another person is the real reasons.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i can help you if you wood like a reading in my cards i only speak the truth in my cards good or bad im haveing a special $15 for a fell reading

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Dear hinz,,

U need love and good job, u need a modern conselling and reading, or u need a straight path to find both, u need to follow my advise will get sooon,
join me live,
thank you
over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am good with love and relationships and timeframes. Try me out for only 1.00 a minute :)