Just lost hope

over 10 years ago
dreking89 didn't upload a photo

Dre king (dreking89)

6 posts

In psychics, talked to 5 psychics in two days, they all said 3/15/89 would come back. I just talked to her and she has a man. What gives? They said she was scared to get hurt, that doesn’t make a lot of sense if she’s in a relationship.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Most people run away from intimacy, they have been hurt in the past. They run from the opposite of they want. It doesn’t make sense, but that is the way she’s choosing to learn her lesson, and at the same time you are learning certain lessons. While we don’t like the fact that people run to others, it is a choice that is made to learn about forgiveness, and also to learn to love unconditionally. This person is not meaning to hurt you, she is hurting herself.

over 10 years ago
dreking89 didn't upload a photo

Dre king (dreking89)

6 posts

Thanks for the reply. Do you see her waking up and coming back? Also how do i get you in a reading. Do you do appointments?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would have to do a reading. I am usually on most of the day. Just click on my name.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

she isn’t telling you the full story their is something she is hiding and she wants to get off her chest.

come chat with me ill be glad to look into this further for you. and see whats ahead of you and her.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Dre,

Her reasoning works something like this: She is seeing this other guy because she doesnt care about him like she did you,and if he leaves her she wont be hurt. The feelings ran deeper with you so it would hurt to get in deeper with you and then be dumped. Lets do a reading and see what else I can get on this for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i can help you if you wood like a reading in my cards i only speak the truth in my cards good or bad im haveing a special $15 for a fell reading

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hi Dre,

i take time just u need to fallow a steps then u will get success. join me
thank you
over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am good with love and relationships and timeframes. Try me out for only 1.00 a minute :)

over 10 years ago
astroshaili didn't upload a photo

Shaili Sharma (astroshaili)

43 posts

Start chat with me I will give you a free reading about you if you will satisfy than start paid chat

Or inbox me your birth detail

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Hi there,

I’ll be glad to share you my views and give you my readings if you’ll allow me. I am psychic with great ability of reading using Clairvoyant Perception. In order for me to help you with this and share you my talent, if you may contact me via live call/chat. I’ll be available to help you!

Thanks, Peter