Unsure!

over 10 years ago
alita didn't upload a photo

alita

1 post

I have some questions. Why do they keep coming to me? do they want to tell me something? if so, what is it? Where should I be focusing my energy towards, where should I stop wasting my energy on? What is happening with my love life?!

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Alita,

I would love to tell you more about it just contact me i am online

Blessgings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sounding a lot of changing things coming forward to you. If you want a better understanding why. You can contact me today.

over 10 years ago

Hello Alita, check out my profile and contact me if you feel as if I could help. Much love, and take care.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I am getting that you have these questions because you are not content with life at the moment,it is good to question life in general but be careful about obsessing.Your love life is a bit slow at the minute because of you are going through a transition.I see the next couple of months you are really going to change the way you think about things.

If you would like more information just contact me, if not I hope this has helped.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have many question but very few answers that you can have clarity on right now .. BUT I do have all the answers and more to help you with the right focuses and the right decision path of life.. come chat with me for more clarity .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alita,

I would be glad to look into this for you and give you some honest answers.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i can help you if you wood like a reading in my cards i only speak the truth in my cards good or bad im haveing a special $15 for a fell reading

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hi dear,

U need a live conselling, join me online get u r solution,
thank you
over 10 years ago
astroshaili didn't upload a photo

Shaili Sharma (astroshaili)

43 posts

Start chat with me I will give you a free reading about you if you will satisfy than start paid chat

Or inbox me your birth detail

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Greetings! Feeling troubled? I can help you clear your mind and put those negative things out of your mind. I’ll be happy to render you my psychic service and do a full reading for you. I can help heal, comfort and relieve mind, body and spirit. I use Clairvoyant Perception to aid and boost my natural powers. Feel free to have a live call/chat with me. I’ll be available to help you. Blessings, Peter