Getting over it

over 10 years ago

My mom passed 7 years ago. I think that I’ve lingered in the past so long and haven’t dealt with it and it’s holding me back. It’s time to let go. I’ve written letters hoping that helps but it hasn’t completely. Does anyone have any ideas of how to deal with the loss so that I can let her spirit go and so that I can move on. She wants me to be happy and that I know 100% and right now I am not happy at all.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Katrina,

Your MOM wants you to be happy, Now you don’t have to think about the past she really don’t want this just move on and enjoy the life when you will move on and enjoy the life you will meet new people and it will really make you happy :) If you want to ask anything else please feel free to contact me i am online

Blessings Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago

Hello Katina, check out my profile, and contact me if you feel that I could help. Much love and take care.

over 10 years ago
nightsky22's photo

Karma Speaks (nightsky22)

2 posts

Dear Katrina,

Getting over a loved one is never easy. The best thing you can do is take a special day, usually her birthday to remember her every year.And when that day comes don’t think about her being gone, think about all the wonderful moments you had together and visit her grave if you feel it helps you. And cry if you need to. Your mom does not expect you to be sad for her all the time, and remembering her doesn’t mean you have to be miserable. So take that one day and make it about her and the rest of the year belongs to you. If you would like an advice reading or yes/no question on the subject feel free to contact me.

Sincerely, Karma

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i can help you if you wood like a reading in my cards i only speak the truth in my cards good or bad im haveing a special $15 for a fell reading

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Dear Katrina,

I know that the spirit for your mom is with u, can u pls tell me the location and date of death, or contact me live,
thank you
over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Greetings Katrina!

I’ll be glad to share you my views and give you my readings if you’ll allow me. I am psychic with great ability of reading using Clairvoyant Perception. In order for me to help you with this and share you my talent, if you may contact me via live call/chat. I’ll be available to help you!

Thanks, Peter