Confusion

over 10 years ago

So 3/15 is in my head, but we haven’t talked in months but i can’t move on. Picking up on her thinking of me maybe idk. Will she come back or no hope?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ruben, I am getting the keyword about “acceptance”. If you need help on accepting that what you do have. And be happy for the things that you do have in front of you. If you need more help please let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello Ruben, some wonderful changes are about to take place for you and be ready to accept them, please do not fear this change (RETHINK) is what i’m hearing. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Ruben,

I am a psychic empath and I can tell you exactly how she is feeling. Don’t hesitate to contact me. Get the answers you need and then make your own decisions.

I send you love, Grace

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see you moving on in your future,perhaps focusing on yourself instead of anyone else is what you truly need to be happy.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a lot of good thoughts going on from your side but on her side I feel their is something confusing her .come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you to see whats on her mind and whats in store for you and her .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Hi Ruben,

Everything can happen. Everything is possible. It only depends of what the right actions you should do. I’ll be happy to render you my psychic service. I hope to share a timeless art of divination with you that always shows the most accurate Intel and what to expect.

Feel free to have a live call/chat with me. I’ll be available to help you.

Blessings, Peter

over 10 years ago
astroshaili didn't upload a photo

Shaili Sharma (astroshaili)

43 posts

Start chat with me I will give you a free reading about you if you will satisfy than start paid chat

Or inbox me your birth detail