help

over 10 years ago

Hi, my life is falling apart. apart Everything is going wrong. I take cleanses and baths and what’s it not and it only gets worse. I’m unable to pay my bills or save money. I have had readings and they all say light at the end of the tunnel. All I see is darkness. darkness. How long is this tunnel?

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

Hello Aliza, I’m sorry you feel this way but I can help. Right away I am picking up on a lot of negativity surrounding you. I am seeing happiness but there’s something more that you need to know. If you would like more information give me a call & I would be happy to help. Many blessings,

Marlena

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Aliza, cleanses and baths doesn’t always work. Its what you believe. And have faith in a prayer. Which i will give you one to day its only for you. Its called Eternal Love. It says to say this Help me perceive all of the love that surrounds me so that I can feel safe receiving expressing and give love. I am guessing you have been going though a bit of emotional time. You need to over come. If you need more help. Please let me know. You can directly contact me on how long to do this for. I am getting 2 months daily. This is my gift to you.

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Aliza,

Do not embrace the negative, look for the positive in every situation no matter how dismal it may appear.

I applaud your efforts with regard to trying to cleanse your energy however clearly you are not satisfied with the results. I can provide you with the clarity you need. Information is power, and I can help you get back on track.

Don’t hesitate to give me a call.

I send you love, Grace.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I have empathy for you during your struggles. Cleansing and bathing is only part of it, you really need to let go of the darkness of fear, anxiety, and worry. Which isn’t easy, but you can do it. Everything is happening for a reason, and you are learning certain lessons in life. You have to be strong, have courage, and strength to face your fears. There are things you can’t control outside of your own actions and beliefs, but you are your own worst enemy, by the negative self talk, belief system, and fears you focus on. If you would like me to help you, please contact me.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Aliza,

I hope this helps a little. I agree with heavenly above. Whilst you focus on that darkness, anxiety and worry is it sort of like an anchor keeping it in your life.

So for today I would like you to look around at what is good in your life.

I would also like you to look up the Law of Attraction on the internet.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Aliza sometimes it takes a lot more than cleanses and baths.Sometimes you have to change your mindset before you can make any more progress in your physical life. You have to decide if you are ready or not to stop focusing on the negative and to start focusing on the positive.There are plenty of free videos on YouTube with speakers who talk about this like Abraham hicks for example.

Also you can buy black obsidian which is a crystal formed by lava that has been in water, this crystal is excellent for absorbing pain and blocking out negative energy.

Also for cleansing negative energy out of your home burning white sage around the home can really help.

There is only light at the end of the tunnel if you decide to let it be.

If you would like to contact me for some more advice and what is ahead I would be happy to help, but for now I hope this has helped.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear your going through these tough times.. your try to look on the bright side but always find yourself crying at night.. please come visit me in LC I WANT to help you and I have faith in god that I can help you!... help yourself and come visit me in chat .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i can help you if you wood like a reading in my cards i only speak the truth in my cards good or bad im haveing a special $15 for a fell reading

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

Hi Aliza,

Don’t overthink everything too much for it will invite negative energy around you giving you those hard times.

I’ll be glad to share you my views and give you my readings if you’ll allow me. In order for me to help you with this and share you my talent, if you may contact me via live call/chat. I’ll be available to help you!

Best Regards, Dr. Julie Sousa

over 10 years ago

This week you can expect that. Be patient. Keep positive thoughts and more positive things will happen. After this weekend things should level off. Our Cosmic is out of whack.

over 10 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

pretty long apparently no im kidding lol your bringing it on your self pic one psychic because you have to many energys around you and your messing up your luck! by doing that go to 1 and thats it get a clesing then try to see your light itll shine brighter then ever good luck Advisor Evon

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I know it’s hard to “see the light at the end of the tunnel” and I know everything you’ve tried to accomplish has gone the opposite for you. Contact me for a private session, I can help. and I know your faith is in there somewhere. You just have to believe in you. Chat soon :) Deb