help from religious psyxhic

over 10 years ago

I would like to know if the guy from a catholix church is really helpinf me and my hubby or is he robbing me of money my husvand is mad i keep sending money to people and no results

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Far as I know. people aren’t supposed to charge you when your meeting are in a church.

If he works in church or attends and thats how you met him. And now you are meeting him in his office. Thats prefectly fine. But from what I know about churchs and the way they work. He shouldn't be charging you if your meeting him in a church  and hes not licensed. 
Unless theres some kinda of conseuling at church a program maybe? But I personally have never  heard of that.

If you want to more help contact me live.

Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Its just you have not found the right psychic yet. I was raised catholic but i am more on the spiritual side of life. I do understand where your coming from about spending your money. I understand it very well. Its just you have not found the one that connects to you and your needs. If you need more help let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Is that person acting as a marriage counsellor?? If so – does he have accreditted training or just telling you the Church’s line?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

hi moriah please connect with me in the live chat found at my profile page,for further insight on this man at the catholic church,there is more to this man than you even realise, thanks sylvia

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Moriah,

If you are giving money to someone in the church then you shouldnt be. I dont like the feel of this and do NOT trust him to do what he says he is capable of. You should be more careful with the money and this is going to cause more issues for you and your husband in the future. Lets chat and let me give you some real help on this matter.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Moriah, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE…do not give him or anyone else another penny, the church is NOT supposed to charge you anything. Does this person attend church, or is this person an ordained individual within the church? You and your husband NEED to sit down with one another in a peaceful setting, talk amongst yourselves in order to reach an agreement about what needs to be prayed on. Then, PRAY…PRAY hard, PRAY often, and PRAY together!! This Moriah, does not cost you a red cent. I hope this was a Blessed message, in some way for you. Take care and be Blessed! :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to connect.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hi,

dear hagans,

FIRST YOU NEED TO, EXPLAIN AROUND YOU, MEANS FAMILY AND WORK AND FRIENDS, AFTER THAN I CAN FIND WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

jOIN ME LIVE.

THANK YOU

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

There should be no charge! I was raised Roman Catholic, I can help you to get some clarity and insight along with predicting accurately for you.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

REACH ME TODAY , I HAVE A TO TELL YOU ALL THAT IS HIDDEN FROM YOU , REACH ME ASAP, I SEE ALL IM HERE TO TELL U ALL, GBU

over 10 years ago

Hello, I cna help you and give you full accurate insight on this situation and much more . God gave me my gift and I only tell you what the spirit show me and tell me , and my reading come out truthful . Contact me today . Gods Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

Christian here. Love to help.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would go to your priest and ask about references and why he’s charging. I know that when I went to a Catholic church some services were contracted out, or referred by others in the church, and other services were free. I’m not aware of any churches that advertise psychics. Your priest should be aware of this guy and no what services he provides. That is just my experience.

over 10 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello,

It truly depends on where he says you finances are going, have you received and spiritual cleansing or mediation or even one on one prayer with the Priest? I’m not trying to bid for your attention but I am a spiritual healer with strong religious beliefs and I can tell you whether or not he is assisting you to your needs and if he is not then I will recommend other procedures and safe religious rituals to help you clear the negativity around you and your family. Everyone’s energy is different so it’s hard to judge but if you want experienced answers I can help you, I’m running a special right now 3 questions for $5.00, and I would be happy to help.

Stay blessed, and my the Lord grant you wisdom in all matters. -Erika

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks