hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can see 3 months in advance

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jane, I think there is a lot. but as well a lot of misunderstand or misleaded in yourself. You wish to find out more please contact me today. Blessings

over 10 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

hi jane some times a cross roads can occur on ones path and it can make on think where is life heading, anything different and new or positive? for further insight on what is to occur around your path please connect with me in the live chat,thanks sylvia

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Greetings to you Jane!

Having problem always? You may think that life’s getting rough for you, but you can turn it around to favor you and I can help you with that.

To further help or assist you with that, if you may let me know other details about you and your life.

I am available nearly 24/7. We can chat or call me anytime, I am ALWAYS here for you Jane.

Thanks, Peter

over 10 years ago

Hello Jane, you will understand something in a new way, maybe an opportunity to cut what is unnecessary away and leave it behind. I can help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jane,

I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you what is honestly shown me. Right now you feel like you are sort of going through the motions,not really attaching to anything or anyone. I would be glad to talk to you about this situation and try to help you get back on the right foot again.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi jane ill be glad to give you a reading and let you know whats to come and whats around you now ..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hy jane,

i know what happen with, i have a special reading for you, by reading you relaxed soon, join me live
Thank you