Where next...

over 10 years ago

Hi there, my name is Helen (1/1/82). I have a pretty good life and shouldn’t really complain considering what others have to go through. However, I’ve been through a huge amount emotionally in the past two years, which has left me unsure of many things and just feel the need for some guidance really. Just wondered if anyone is able to make a connection with me and could give me some insight to my life at the moment. Thanks x

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see that you listen to others and their problems which is good just be careful that this does not drain you.You may feel like it is hard to get yourself out of a negative situation but you are in control you need to know that.If you would like to contact me feel free to do so.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can give you guidance.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel this has changed you for the best. You understand what is real and not if i am not mistaken. If you feel you need more please let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I feel like you recently got stronger. Emontionally. Your a little more down to earth and realicist about some things. I see the things you went through emotionally left you a little ess light hearted and free. I see you laugh less. And a bit of seriousness to you that wasn’t exactly there before. If your looking for life guidance and really just want someone to talk to. I’m here for you.I can give you peace of mind and clairfy some thought you benn having that your unsure of. Just contact me live chat.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

hi helen, for a connection in to your future what is to arrive please connect with me in the live chat,though you have gone through emotions in the few years experiencing something not fully sure why you can not pin point it all, I can tune in to this for you, and help you go forward more content away from the emotion,there are always reasons why something occurs out the blue, this has a reason you need to be aware of, thanks sylvia

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Helen,

You are growing emotionally now and moving beyond your past hurts. This is a positive thing. Working on your self esteem and confidence now would be a plus too. I am online now if you would like me to look into this more for you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi Helen im lee. and yes ill be glad to guide you and make sure your in the right path as followed and give you a reading to help you with your present for a better future.

help yourself with a clear mind and come visit me in LC today.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hi,

dear HELEN,

FIRST YOU NEED TO, EXPLAIN AROUND YOU, MEANS FAMILY AND WORK AND FRIENDS, AFTER THAN I CAN FIND WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

jOIN ME LIVE.

THANK YOU