nervous

over 10 years ago

Alot of guys from my past had been contacting me…what is gogoing on? My bday is 5.3.91

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see that you have moved on from these guys which is good,they are contacting you because you have changed your energy.Be careful not to let them get you down though,you have moved on and you are ready for someone new.If you would like to discuss this more contact me for more information.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Geri,

This is a good time for you to apply true closure if the attention is unwanted, send them sincere love and say goodbye.

You should know that one of the gentlemen has sincerely focused his energy toward a romance with you.

I send you love, Grace

over 10 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

well I see two men from your past contacting you resently one in partular that you’ve been thinking about i see you tryed to put this man in your past but i see a new beginning starting with this person and maybe even more

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see this is happen for a few different reasons. Partly there was some things unsettled in one relationship and now he is contacting you because he wants to sort it out.

Just don't allow the attention to creep into your feelings and push you into something you moved on from. 
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see this is happen for a few different reasons. Partly there was some things unsettled in one relationship and now he is contacting you because he wants to sort it out.

Just don't allow the attention to creep into your feelings and push you into something you moved on from. 
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!