Right?

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

I haven’t spoken to C in almost a week. He tried to make contact on Monday but I ignored him. I already miss him dearly. Am I making a mistake by walking away (throwing a tantrum) or am I doing the right thing? This sucks.

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings,

I specialize in uniting divine matches. Contact me and together we will see if C is your divine match. If so I can help you to get to a place in the relationship that will make you very happy.

I’m online now and running a special.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see that he is very childish with his emotions at times, he only wants what he can not have.I think what you have done is right because he is now realizing the mistakes he has made.He does really care for you though.I know you are worried about what his true feelings for you are.Contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

distance is going to make things better but their Is something on his mind that he wants to get off his chest..

come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you.

I have a 10 deal wich is a card reading and soulmate connection

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I believe you did the best thing for yourself. By leaving him as that. Your tired of the games. And all the twisted and turns he made you go though with. If you need more assistance. Please contact me. Blessings. Ask me about the 10 dollar deal i have.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you are making your choice based on you having a tantrum,well,yes,thats a mistake. I would be glad to look at this with you in a reading and am online and available now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

honey i will need both names and date of births and I would like to connect and take a look into things and see what you should do and where this is going talk soon xox

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need with love, carreer, or finance issues, im having a halloween special! $5 for all general readings and love realings with no time limit! i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

your hoping to hear yes but i see that you will be regretting it in the future

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

Thanks everyone. I’ve been so confused over things. He seems really happy without me and so its time for me to move forward. I’m ready.

over 10 years ago
beingcosmic's photo

Dr Neeraj Gupta (beingcosmic)

5 posts

Greetings, i can help and guide you to your true love and happiness, regards