what is there in my future

over 10 years ago
sanever didn't upload a photo

san (sanever)

2 posts

Hi,

What is there in my near future for next 3 months…regarding my finance, career and love life

I have problem in one of 3 things listed above, but I feel good physic can get hold on sitiuation and let me know which area I am having pain…..

MY dob is 4th jan 1982

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see there is conflict in your emotions. Your waiting on a break through. But your tired of waiting for a change in your life. Regardless to if its love or money your hurt and you need help in both areas. Theres also a change coming in your finances. contact me for a reading

Nichole heart.

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Actually all three topics of career, finance and love life are intertwined. With love life being frazzled a bit, then career and even the direction you want to take can be derailed. Call me to get back on track.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hi i can help you i can look into it for you. and i can start a reading for you. i specializing in love and reuniting many different situations of life i will be honest on what i see in my cards. i can give you a full reading for $15 hope to her from you soon.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear San,

I can assist you with a playing card reading that will covers those areas plus more.

It is called the Master Spread and is 30 cards and the price is set at $25.

Let me know if you are interested by visiting me in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
meenu's photo

angelmeenu (meenu)

9 posts

hi dear, i would b happy to look at this.contact me.

Blessings. Meenu.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Honey I would love to get into the details of what I see in your future please contact me Xox