help with studies

over 10 years ago

I’m having a hard time concentrating on my studies and time management. How can I solve that?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You just have to decide your going to do it, and discipline yourself. Focus your thoughts on what you should be learning instead of allowing yourself to be distracted. It’s pretty much you decide what you want to focus on, and if you don’t really make yourself do it, you won’t do it. If you decide you will, you will. Everything else is just an excuse why you’re not doing it.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

When it comes to work that you have to do at home you do not have to get an A but just try to focus more on the tests that you have and what you really need to focus on. Try to Dedicate two days a week where you are free to relax and have fun and then try to catch up on a Sunday.

over 10 years ago

Thanks for the advice guys. But I was also wondering if there’s any kinda of spell to improve focus & motivation on those things?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

there is meditations on you tube that can help improve concentration and motivation also you can look up Abraham hicks on youtube which is a motivational speaker about the laws of attraction.

over 10 years ago

Hello bgirl, I can help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are FREE!:) If i’m not online please leave message…

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Actions propel you to success, you can say a prayer, or a spell, but it doesn’t get done unless you simply make a choice to do it.

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Kathy,

Break up your to do list into smaller groups. Don’t focus your energy toward finishing, focus your energy toward starting and getting to the next step of your to do list.

Breaking it up and making smaller goals allows you to focus more. I hope this helps.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

you can get a spell and i can help you.come chat with me I want to help you get through this .

I hope to hear from you soon!