new man

over 10 years ago

hi,, I been emailing a army man from the united states which hes a sergent,, I met him online ,, do you see if he right for me.. my d,o.b. is nov 03 1965 and his,, I really don’t know yet,,, but I know is 43 yrs old… thank you

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I do not see this relationship going very far to be honest with you. Please contact me for more information.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Linda,

Be very careful with on-line stuff – I recommend you get hold of Dr Phil book called SMART LOVE – he has devoted a chatper about being safe on-line.

I lot of love scams happen over the internet. Sorry to burst your bubble but I do not get a nice feelings around this at all.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes but isee it going only so far but someone is comeing from your past and wants to get together soon.contact me for more information.

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

you have to take things slow, but you must be aware of things that do tend to go on online.. Be careful but at the same time don’t rush things at all!

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Linda,

There is information regarding this man that you need to know. Contact me, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)