please help!!

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Hi, my name is tiffany 11/05/78 .I have gotten a couple reading off here that say my ex( Scott 03/21/74 will be coming back to me and soon. A couple weeks. Just after those readings he asked me if I found a place to live yet( I still live in his house, no $$) cus hrs moving in with his gf ( jessie)of two months, who he spends almost every spare min with.he gave me til end of October. He dropped this on me Thurs. He since has asked what I’ve been doing to find a place and just today( Tues) he offered me sheets he found when going through his sons stuff. I have gotten a reading this past Fri saying yes he really will come back soon, things arnt as they seem and even gave me a date to aim for.I’m trying to stay posative ..but seeing him on phone w her/ texting and stuff he says about the move makes it hard. He has for past week been texting me to chat ( which he hasn’t in months) and yesterday( Monday) he was saying all these nice things he likes about me. But at same time seemingly getting ready for for a move. I just want to know..is he really coming back to me soon ( the couple wks)and there will be no move ?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. i also see that these psychics have been giving you false information..contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

From that response.. makes me think you sayn its a no…he won’t:(

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

well from what i see yes, but the furture can always change. he just haves a lot going on for him right now and so do you.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

I’d be happy to do a reading for you

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Tiffany,

I’m a psychic empath and I am able to feel how Scott is feeling. For truth and guidance contact me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Tiffany,

I can only offer you HONEST Enlightenment on what is happening between Scott and yourself.

<= CLICK MY NAME and Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I feel im too late, hes already in the process of moving out to move in with her.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

why wait any longer and just sit back and not do anything if you love hem and want to be whit hem ic an help you but i feel you gave up on the relationship look i give no false hope. you can start a chat and i can look in to it for you.

over 10 years ago
psyichic_alex1's photo

*+*PsychicAlex*+* (psyichic_alex1)

9 posts

i can help you have a heart to heart connection with this person all though i do see alot more for you a lot better then whats going on with ur life right now start up a chat with me for a honest accurate reading

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tiffany,

Unfortunately I believe you are correct – it is too late for this particular relationship.

Hoping you have better luck next time in romance

ESTHER

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I don’t think I’ve given up..I was told he just has to do his thing and hell realize in a few months or so(hopefully) that she is not who she acts and claims to be. That hell see how much I really do mean to him, my value and how much we deserve a 2nd chance. Hrs already said some interesting things on it..saying ” take care of this cat til this thing I’m in falls apart, you never know” said it again about a chair..”I’ll let you take the chair til this thing I’m in falls apart, which may already have” ...