help hasnt arrived

over 10 years ago

Ive been with my husband for almost a year and every psycic says theres someone trying to separate us we have paid 6 people to help us and none of them helped things are getting worse for us i wonder should i continue to try to save this or should i let him walk out of me and daugthers life this is so tirying but if i leave him will there be love in the future? Im scaref to be alone

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i can definitly help you i dont fell you will find love with no one but hem you can start a chat and i can help you. you dont have to go to a psychic and pay a large amount looking forward to speaking with you

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can understand being afraid to be alone,but the solution for your problems dont always come from a spell. I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is really going on. Lets chat and see what if anything needs to be done.

I am a Master Spellcaster. And I speak english as my native language. Arent you tired of dealing with people who dont?

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

help does not just arrived – you have to seek it out – counselling.

It takes two people to save a marriage and I get the impression unfortunately he is not willing to do his part.

I still believe you need counselling for yourself because of your words ‘I AM SCARE TO BE ALONE.’

I am positive I have spoken to you about this before here on the board.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

i would be more then glad to help you. you deniffly need my guidance give me a call you won’t reget it

- elena

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Moriah, sometimes isnt help you need sometimes you just need someone to listen to you and your problems and lay the lines for you! I hope that helps you understand what I do. Blessings

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

My suggestion would be an indepth healing..first things first. There is too much pain and negative energy surrounding you. Blessings

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would agree that you need some healing!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear its been hard for you in your marriage.

ill be glad to genuinely help you with what you need and how to be happy in this realationship. ill be glad to begin a card reading to see whats ahead of you and him in the future.. a remote vewing to see whats in his mind and heart. and also some meditaion to save the marriage.

help yourself and come visit me.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Moriah,

Never be afraid. What is yours by divine right can not be taken away. As a psychic empath I can feel exactly what he is feeling. Don’t hesitate, contact me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
magicalspirit36's photo

Sheila Boyd (magicalspirit36)

3 posts

Please call me asap….I can help you with “the love of the holy spirit” in this matter. (HUG) I feel your anxiety on this situation. While their still time please contact me…..ALWAY KEEP HOPE OVER EVERYTHING….

I would ask you to get a “ROSE QUARTZ” to wear around you neck also. To help you vibrate a love energy around you. I do see some things in regards to you and you daughter.

Please contact when you have the time. I don’t waste time nor do I play on people emotions (EVEN when you feels your world is overwhelming their is always a ray hope to get you to a better place in life…

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello,

I would be happy to assist you. Please take a look at my profile, and contact me.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicmermaid didn't upload a photo

Love Angel (psychicmermaid)

6 posts

May I have your name and date of birth. I would say when you love something dont let it go because then all that hard work went for nothing. Obviously there are so many things working against you both for a reason because it is strong. Fight for that. Let me help you

over 10 years ago

Mine is moriah 7/11/92 and his is Javier 12/18/92 he acts so weird i need someone that loves me not threat me bad

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Desr Moriah,

Do you want to truth or want you wish to hear???

If you prefer things straight to the point then come into Live-Chat with me.

I am also a qualified counsellor as well as a reader and have some understanding of human nature and how and why we do things.

All the best ESTHER