money worries

over 10 years ago

am I going to be alright and get through this time in my life

over 10 years ago
luna_wynters's photo

Transformations (luna_wynters)

8 posts

Hello you lovely soul!! I am hoping that you can see into your dreams and become them as I help you manifest your goals and desires! I welcome you to bring them to reality through your journey into your soul! Please allow me as your guide and oracle to transform your passions and truth to become one with your heart and fly into all you wished was possible! I can help help you soar through and into your inner soul purpose and truth through your own eyes.

I also specialize in advising matters in, romance, career/direction, purpose, finances, spiritual, health, and truth.

I have many techniques and tools I work from and with. Each session is unique unto each soul. I truly hope you will check out my profile and please book a session with me I would love to be your guide into your mystery. In that you can find your heart-song and let it sing!!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lydia,

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Of course things will get better financially with your life. Help yourself by making the effort, and keeping a positive mind about things. It is perhaps your perception of things, and how you view your circumstances and situation. Every choice you make in the moment determines the outcome of your future. What are you doing in the moment to get to where you want to be?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Lydia, Worrying is not going to help you in your situation!! If you need help look into my profile for more insight!

over 10 years ago

Hello Lydia, you are in need of structure and order (choices and decisions) I can help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) First 3minutes are FREE!:)

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

It seems to me that right now you are trying really hard to come up with new ideas and new ways to achieve getting more money, that you are thinking of every and any possible way to do that. You’re focused on disappointment and letting your negative emotions affect you, which is the very opposite of what needs to be done. Try to have fun, relax all this stressing. I am online if you would like to chat more about this. Have a wonderful night :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

I connect the spell to the clients or the subjects zodiac footprint to make it strong and unstoppable.